About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Monday, October 25, 2010
alya athirah :) posted at Monday, October 25, 2010
yeahh! ineedyoutoo..jgn sedih2 , la aku pindah kau leh contact aku..lau kau kne buli ngn ezzad lg , kau bgthu aku!!aku xnk tggl kn kwn2 aku..huhu! :'( sedih kot..
ad sesiapa paham perasaan aku x?
alya , kau da mcm adk aku da..
ineedyou and ealynn too..
somebody , can you stop my dream that my mom and dad are not
divorced? :'(
aku xphm knpe ak cm ni?!
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................