About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)


Tagboard Affiliates
Sunday, November 7, 2010
happy ^^' posted at Sunday, November 07, 2010


i'm so happy hangout with my friend ! that day , i buy want i want ! it's to many .
we go to CERIA BOX and melalak-lalak kat dlm tu ! haha .
we like a CRAZY girl in that room !

first- aku g kajang naik teksi . . lpastu , beli topup dlu ape2 hal ! susah nnt ! jmpe MAI ngn mak die . and then g saloon , mai nak gunting rambut . time tu baru pukul 12 suku cam tu ! dlm 1 hari tu aku berjaln je . . pukul 5 lbh baru aku balik , ibu xmara lansung ! best kowt ! haaha ! nak je aku kuar lg , best sgt2 ! mcm2 aku bli , beg , cap , rantai , gelang , cat kuku (wrne itam) , speck , and more !

p/s: sumpah , aku ckp BEST kot ! haha :))