About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Friday, January 21, 2011
tk puas hati ? :( posted at Friday, January 21, 2011
Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 8:17 AM
Mizasyg :)
Sorry to hear about that thingy-thing. Didn't expected she will do that towards you. After what have you done , all your kindness , it's useless. Let her be , you are better than her. Wayy much better than her. Why should she sacrified all the best things she had just to make the 'banjirs' love her ? Ohh God , I can't believe she's with banjir. Nothing could ever come to her , bagai mencurah air ke daun keladi je weyy . At least , we can help her in everything. Yes , EVERYTHING !Wahida , we love you. We need you as the one who could be better. You doesnt need those banshees banjir. We can support you. Okay , i know they are your friends since childhood but it just make you loose your personality. The good one. Miza are soo kind towards you , yeah i can see it. She's really love you but then ? You make her 'lost trust' in you. Why ? I didn't expect these thing will happen. She does nothing to you. I know you can't read this , but someday you will know :)(this nana yg wrote , ape masalah pon aku tk thu . aduyai)
________________________________________________________________________________
aku baru dpt thu pasal bnde ni pg td , thanks for nisa sbb bgthu . klau tk aku tk thu lah pe yg akan jadi . -________-