About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Friday, March 11, 2011
maulud ' posted at Friday, March 11, 2011
first masuk school tk ada semangat kan ? kalau borak-borak tu biasa lah . hmm , saya pakai baju kurung warna biru berbunga-bunga warna kuning dan pakai tudung kuning (i will show the photo) . then , someone told me that his coming . HAHA , dengar dia datang segar je kan ? tinjau-tinjau for what ? for see him that he come or not . YES ! he come anddd . . . . . . . . he wear baju melayu warna biru jugak . AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH , i like it . HAHA . and i more , time round-round the school i saw him with other girl . many-many stupid girl , ergh ! I-H-THAT and jelous ! okay , now i feel SS , no no noooooooo ! stop that . mana-mana je pergi , mesti muka dia ada . saya nak mengelak daripada dia , haish ! susah betul . but he's reallyyy cuteeee :) my friend suka usik saya bila dia saja je lalu belakang or depan saya . MALU tahu . HAHA .

saya tk lawa mcm org lain so don't judge me :D