About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)


Tagboard Affiliates
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
my life is so tired with kawad kaki and bola baling that i love to play . posted at Wednesday, March 02, 2011

fuhh , hari ni penat gilaa . setiap hari rabu mesti penat . penat dengan kawad kaki (KRS) and bola baling (KEEPER je) . nk pergi ngaji hari ni pon tk dpt sbb penat sgt . hari jumaat je lah ye ? HAHA . emm , i think , there is nothing today anymore . HAHA , byebye :)