About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)


Tagboard Affiliates
Friday, March 11, 2011
posted at Friday, March 11, 2011

tomorrow - kena stay at father home . AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH , tk mahu . nanti tk dapat main laptop and handphone . HUHU .

sunday & monday - tuisyen pla kat school , cikgu ni mengada-ngada . kalau tk pergi tuisyen tk boleh ke ? saya pun nak enjoy time cuti , hadoiyai ! but , nvm i will go tuisyen because i want 8 'A in PMR , HAHA . ( if i can get that 8'A)

holidays - hmm , i don't knoe where to go . father say , he want to take us to THAILAND . ergh , i don't like . nvm , bye . :DD