About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)


Tagboard Affiliates
Thursday, April 21, 2011
weirdooo posted at Thursday, April 21, 2011

why are you looking at me ? is something wrong with me ? or you just want to know why my friend always call ? oh , so , many question for you . LAICI , you know what , i always think why i fall in love with you ? and why you are the one a love ? it's really weird . did i disturb your life or do someting weird at you ? before that i really sorry for that . reallyreally sorry . LAICI , first in school in 2011 , first i saw you i really fall with you ? why ? i do not know why ? is your face cute ? not really . maybe i like your smile :D if read my blog , you will know who i am . HAHA .