About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Saturday, May 28, 2011
cuticuticuticuticuticuti :D posted at Saturday, May 28, 2011
yahooooooooo , cuti dahh tiba . aku akan melangkah ke KEDAH dan THAILAND . ohhhh , byw takk best punn cuti aku ni :DD tak best konon tapi ikut gakkk . HAHA , ehhh mane boleh tinggal . tak aci lahh , dia enjoy kita takk . HAHA :P okay gtg . bye . HAPPY HOLIDAY MALAYSIA :DD