About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
examm is already coming , i'm gonna study for it and make them proud :D posted at Wednesday, May 18, 2011

pehhhh , tadi exam ! lepas rehat je , hehe . nasib baik exam BM 2 je , lau ad yang lain mau tak nakk perah otak ni :D bolah pla time exam aku tidur , HAHA pukul 11 suku koy aku tdo sampai pukul 12 . nasib baik takk tidur sampai pukul 1 , haha . dah lah , dont have any story , and mungkin lepas ni takk update kott , lepas exam baru update , HAHA . JOMM KITA FOKUS KEPADA EXAMM . work hard , study hard , stay low . HAHA , sengal je ayat ni ! ayat EZZAD ADLER :D BYE ~ :))