About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)


Tagboard Affiliates
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
today the last i saw her and i will miss her alot and alot and alot with my heart :') posted at Tuesday, May 17, 2011

okay , today my mom back to johor . aku menangis sebab dia dah nakk pergi , huhu . rasa sekejap je jumpa dia . YA ALLAH , berilah aku kekuatan dan ketabahan untuk menghadapi segala cabaran dan dugaan yang ENGKAU berikan . amin . and kami sama-2 nangis , HAHA kelakar betul time aku dgn dia nangis . okay enough that . nakk belajar lahh , esok dah exam . byebye :D