About Me
Camelia Ahmad Saini
I'm Camelia, my friend call me Cam. I am 16 y/o, born in Johor but live in Kajang. I still a student in high school name Saujana Impian. In a relationship :). Fyi, I did care if you want to know me or not. This is my personality, my life, my rules. No one can understand my life and what type of me. Btw, thanks for reading. :)
Tagboard
Your tagboard code here, max width 300px.
Affiliates
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Work is fun and school is bored posted at Sunday, October 30, 2011
Yeah tomorrow i'm not going to school but i'm going to my work every single day . Wow , that will be more fun and i'm gonna like that place . Dad , can i go to work and i don't want go to school ever again ? Hahaha . What a joke , don't make any decision that make you wrong . Okay , i'm done here . I not telling more story today . Bye bye :*